Along with competitive salaries and stock options, we offer our eligible employees and their families an attractive benefits package.
Listed below are the key programs:
- Medical insurance (Blue Shield HMO, PPO; Kaiser)
- Dental insurance (MetLife)
- Vision insurance (VSP)
- DigitalPersona pays the major portion of the monthly premium cost for employees and eligible dependents. Employee bi-weekly deductions are pre-tax upon enrolling in the Premium Payment Section 125 Plan.
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Health Care, Dependent Care and Transportation)
- Short term and long term disability*
- Life insurance*
- Business travel insurance*
- Voluntary Life Insurance (paid by Employee)
*These benefits are offered at no cost to eligible employees.
Saving for the future
- 401(k) employer matching
- Employees 21 years or older may contribute up to the maximum amount allowed by the IRS on a pre-tax basis. Investment options are offered by Great West.
- Paid time off (15 days/calendar year for less than five years of service; 20 days/calendar year for five years and over)
- 10 paid holidays/calendar year
- Employee assistance program (information, referral and short term counseling offered at no cost to employees)
- Tuition reimbursement program (upon prior approval, up to 100% reimbursement to $2,000/calendar year for grade "B" or higher)
- Discounted rate at local gym
Some of the little things that count
- We celebrate employee birthdays and recognize other special employee and company events
- Fresh fruit delivered weekly.
- Option to purchase lunch and have it delivered daily.
- Weekly onsite massage therapist.
- Easy access to 101 (access to 280 via Woodside Road)
- Proximity to downtown Redwood City restaurants and Sequoia train station
The information provided above is a summary of benefits offered by DigitalPersona, Inc. For detailed information, please refer to carrier documents and plan descriptions regarding eligibility requirements.