FIPS 201 PIV and FBI Mobile ID FAP 20 Certified Module
The touch-style U.are.U 5200 Fingerprint Module is a low cost, Personal Identity Verification (PIV) certified, optical fingerprint module specifically designed to meet the Mobile ID Fingerprint Acquisition Profile (FAP) 20 requirements for a larger active reading window. It makes high-efficiency, standards-compliant biometrics practical for handheld ID terminals and other devices used in Civil ID, finance and healthcare.
- Compact size The most compact PIV, FAP 20 standards-compliant optical fingerprint modules on the market, measuring only 62.5mm (L) x 35mm (W) x 21.4mm (H).
- Light weight At only 40 grams, the U.are.U 5200 module is one of the lightest FAP 20 modules available.
- PIV and FAP 20 standardsCertified to meet and exceed the Mobile ID FAP 20 and FIPS 201 PIV Image Quality standards. The U.are.U 5200 produces 500dpi fingerprint images in ANSI and ISO/IEC standard formats.
- High durabilityBuilt for use in demanding environments, the optical-technology U.are.U 5200 has a hard glass, IP64-rated imaging surface that is sealed against dust and liquids.
- High-volume manufacturing Whether you need just a few fingerprint readers or many tens of thousands per month, DigitalPersona’s reliable, world-class manufacturing delivers.