Allows developers to physically integrate a fingerprint
reader into their custom hardware.
The U.are.U 4500 Fingerprint Module is a small form-factor fingerprint reader designed for integration into OEM equipment where fingerprint authentication is needed. It works seamlessly with DigitalPersona developer SDKs.
A user simply places a finger on the reader window, and the reader quickly and automatically captures and encrypts the fingerprint image before sending it to the DigitalPersona IDentity Engine for verification.
DigitalPersona products utilize optical fingerprint technology for superior image quality and product reliability. The combination of a U.are.U 4500 Fingerprint Module with the DigitalPersona IDentity Engine produces an unmatched ability to recognize even the most difficult fingerprints.
- Blue LEDSoft, cool blue glow fits into any environment. Provides a pleasing presence; doesn't compete in low light environments, such as restaurants, or conflict with alarm condition colors, such as in healthcare.
- Small form factor Conserves valuable desk space.
- Rugged constructionHigh-quality metal casing weighted to resist unintentional movement.
- Special undercoatingStays where you put it because of a special undercoating.
- Rotation invariantTouch it from any direction, it still provides a high quality image and matching performance, perfect for shared environments.
- Excellent image qualityHigh-quality optics ensure best image every time.
- Works well with dry, moist, or rough fingerprintsReliable performance over the widest population of users. Reads even the most difficult fingerprints.
+1 650 474 4000
Email us >
Read more about our
GETTING STARTED KIT
For developers that want
to add biometrics to
Read More >