TCESC4K Swipe Module
The TCESC4K module is a proven, simple, cost effective solution to add fingerprint biometrics to embedded devices for today's increasingly secuirty-conscious world. Based on proven, high-quality silicon fingerprint sensor and matching technology, millions of devices have added this capability including: laptops, door locks, garage door openers, car alarms, safes, and many others.
The TCESC4K is a compact, cost effective, easy-to-integrate module that allows quick time-to-market solutions with a fingerprint subsystem that is optimized for fast device integration. The on-board processor can store up to approximately 100 user templates and support three interfaces: USB, SPI or UART. Power consumption is less than 80ma during capture and match, and a low power auto-wake feature detects when a finger is on the sensor, making this module ideal for battery applications. A simple set of development tools allows developers to quickly integrate the TCESC4K, with little expertise in biometrics.
If you are looking for a simple, cost effective, compact fingerprint module to integrate into a wide variety of embedded devices, the TCESC4K module is what you are looking for. Key Features
- Compact biometric swipe fingerprint module.
- On-board processor for capture & match.
- Stores up to ~100 templates.
- Three interfaces: USB, SPI, UART.
Easy to Use
- Proven silicon fingerprint sensor technology deployed in millions of devices.
- Accurate on-board fingerprint algorithm delivers fast & accurate results.
Fast to Integrate
- Excellent biometric performance.
- Fast swipe speeds for good usability.
- Finger detection capability saves power.
- Proven development tools.
- Simple programming interface.
- All biometric processing done on module.
- Less than 80 ma during capture & match.
- Finger detect “wake-up” mode saves power.
- SteelCoat sensor surface coating tested to withstanding more than 10 million rubs